Usually I do the myspace thing. Blogger feels much more grown up!
and considering I will be 24 in just a few months I guess I should start wearing glasses, a crochet shawl and use blogger. he he he o.k. not really. But this does feel like my big girl myspace!
I don't know how often I will write, or if it would even be in any way encouraging to read. I will resist publishing anything hopeless or negative I find that very annoying! So I hope my random posting will Honor the The Lord and encourage you!
Enjoy!
~*~Crystal~*~
and considering I will be 24 in just a few months I guess I should start wearing glasses, a crochet shawl and use blogger. he he he o.k. not really. But this does feel like my big girl myspace!
I don't know how often I will write, or if it would even be in any way encouraging to read. I will resist publishing anything hopeless or negative I find that very annoying! So I hope my random posting will Honor the The Lord and encourage you!
Enjoy!
~*~Crystal~*~

No comments:
Post a Comment