skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
~*~Crystal~*~
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Hanging on to the Hem
I thought I was hanging on to the hem of his garment.
Then I found out I was not hanging on at all.
He has been hanging on to me!
March 24,2007
His Diadem
2 comments:
jess
said...
good stuff... I need it
March 24, 2007 at 7:28 PM
Mama PC
said...
that right....
March 27, 2007 at 5:20 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(5)
►
May
(1)
▼
March
(4)
I remember a time I loved God with total abandonme...
My first blog message ever....I'm serious this rea...
Hanging on to the Hem
I'm blogging
About Me
~*~Crystal~*~
Deep in the Heart, Texas, United States
I am a Crown of glory, a royal diadem in the hand of your God. I shall no longer be called deserted and hopeless, but I am called by a new name, which is from the mouth of The Lord. My name is Hephzibah meaning My delight is in her.
View my complete profile
2 comments:
good stuff... I need it
that right....
Post a Comment